Do you need financial help to study in a government college or university? Do you want to get a scholarship from Pakistan Bait ul Mal? If yes, then you should read this article carefully. I will tell you what Pakistan Bait ul Mal is, what they offer, and how to apply for their scholarship.
What is Pakistan Bait ul Mal?
Pakistan Bait ul Mal is an organization that helps poor and needy people in Pakistan. They provide food, shelter, education, health, and other services to the people who cannot afford them. They also give scholarships to deserving students who want to study in government colleges or universities.
What does Pakistan Bait ul Mal offer?
Pakistan Bait ul Mal offers scholarships to deserving students who are admitted to any government college or university. The scholarship covers the following fees for one semester or year:
- Admission fee
- Tuition fee
- Examination fee
- Registration fee
- Library fee (nonrefundable only)
The scholarship will be paid directly to the college or university by Pakistan Bait ul Mal. The scholarship will continue for the next semester or year if the student passes all the subjects. If the student fails in any subject, the scholarship will be canceled.
How to apply for Pakistan Bait ul Mal scholarship?
If you want to apply for Pakistan Bait ul Mal scholarship, you have to follow these steps:
- Download the application form from here1 or get it from your college or university.
- Provide your personal and academic information in the form.
- Attach the following documents with the form:
- CNIC or Form-B of the student
- University ID card or admit card of the student
- A detailed list of fees and charges (approved by the fee department)
- Bonafide certificate from the college or university (signed by the head of the department)
- Certificate, degree, or mark sheet from matric to onward
- Result card of last semester
- Bank challan (if fees are paid by the student)
- Half nama by the student
- Submit the form and documents to your college or university head.
- Wait for the approval from Pakistan Bait ul Mal.
Who can apply for Pakistan Bait ul Mal scholarship?
You can apply for Pakistan Bait ul Mal scholarship if you meet these criteria:
- You are admitted to any government college or university.
- Your parents or guardians are not government of Pakistan employees.
- You are poor and needy and cannot afford your education.
- When is the deadline for Pakistan Bait ul Mal scholarship?
There is no specific deadline or last date for Pakistan Bait ul Mal scholarship. You can apply anytime during your academic year. However, it is better to apply as soon as possible to get your scholarship on time.